A segment of data that is stored in the user’s browser is called cookie in order to offer more information to the web server about it, thus allowing to remember certain parameters and information about the user, achieving greater customization and analysis of the behavior of the same.
What types of cookies exist:
There are different types of cookies, which can be classified according to their purpose when obtaining information about the user:
– Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or Sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration regional from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
You can get more information about cookies and their use at www.aboutcookies.org or at www.politicadecookies.com
What cookies we use on our website:
The cookies we use on our website have statistical and ease purposes. They are used to facilitate the use of our website. Cookies allow us to compare and understand how our users navigate through our website, and thus be able to consistently improve the navigation process. If you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase them from your computer’s hard drive, block them or notify you if they are installed. To continue without changes in the configuration of cookies, simply continue on the website. The cookies used are as follows:
_ga: Cookies used for Google Analytics. Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user has reached the portal. It is used to distinguish users and sessions. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
Given the purpose and use of the website’s cookies, we consider that if you continue browsing, you accept the use and the cookies policy presented.
How to manage cookies on computers.
However, you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You will find information on how to do it in:
Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies